The most important aspect when it comes to iCloud, is the Apple ID. One of the most notable problems that Apple has encountered is due to the fact that it is fairly easy to create multiple Apple IDs. From this point, people find it very easy to create multiple accounts and accidentally purchase things twice.
Some users are not even aware of the fact that they own two different Apple IDs, which can lead to other multiple problems. If you find yourself facing the same problem, and you want to fix the multiple Apple IDs problem, then, you need to follow the next step-by-step guide posted below.
It is worth mentioning the fact that, first; you need to have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer. In the same time, you need to download the current firmware running on your device, as well as the iTools software.
How to Fix Multiple Apple IDs – Alternative 1
1. Copy all previous iTunes backups, save them on a flash drive and permanently remove the one saved on your computer. If you do not know where to look for saved backups, just go to C:\Users\…..Name of your PC……\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup.
2. Now, you need to connect your device to your computer and launch the iTunes program.
3. Open the summary page and scroll down to the Automatically Backup option. Now, you need to uncheck the iCloud option. As a mention, you need to remove all pending apps or music directly from iTunes as well as from your device.
4. Go to Settings, iTunes & App Store on your device and click on your Apple ID. Here, you need to click on Sign Out.
5. Enter the ID you are planning to use next, and click on Save.
6. Reboot your device.
At this point, your multiple Apple IDs problem should be fixed. In case the previous step-by-step guide was not helpful for your problem, you should try out the second alternative.
How to Fix Multiple Apple IDs – Alternative 2
1. Perform a clean restore on your device without replacing the saved backups.
2. Once your device is restored, launch iTools and click on Applications.
3. At the top of the page, you have the Install option. Click on it and navigate to Music/iTunes/iTunes media/Mobile Applications.
4. Here, you need to search for downloaded apps. Select the ones you want to install and install them with the help of iTools. After you have performed all these steps, the Multiple Apple IDs issue should be solved.